Why is giving feedback so hard?
How can I give better feedback?
Learn how to deliver feedback in a way that allows individuals the opportunity to change their problematic behaviour.
As the result of this training leaders will be able to:
- engage in the 2 kinds of conversations that build and support positive relationships;
- have the 2 types of specific conversations that result in a behavior change while still maintaining the relationship with the employee;
- understand the consequences of not being proactive in having these conversations;
- adjust conversations when speaking to the direct blunt employee, as well as the indirect sensitive employee (adding art to the science);
- understand the role of defensiveness and respond well to defensive energy;
- examine the interaction of ongoing feedback and performance evaluations;
- give feedback to reinforce positive behaviours;
- understand the impact of your tone and body language (meta talk);
- describe problematic behaviour without judgement or evaluation;
- understand better their personal reactions to receiving feedback; and
- develop an increased ability to screen and assess difficult situations to determine the best way to make an approach when a difficult conversation is required.
Please read before purchasing, Mediation Services Course Cancellation Policy.
*Depending on the Covid Restrictions in October, this workshop may be required to move live and online with Zoom. We will give as much notice as we can of this change.