Are cultural differences and/or misunderstandings causing conflicts at work?
Cultural diversity is a universal reality. So is conflict. Knowing how to deal within a culturally diverse world will increase your success at work and in your relationships. Learn how to recognize the cultural elements in conflict and gain a framework for working in cross-cultural settings.
In this online course you will have the opportunity to:
- Examine the meaning and elements of culture
- Reflect on and work towards articulating one’s own culture
- Recognize and value or appreciate the diverse cultures around us
- Understand how cultures interact and collide
- Engage tools to enhance communication between cultures
- Explore behaviours and subsequent links to beliefs and values
The conflict management tools that are taught in this course can be very easily applied in our home life, our social circles and at work.