Why are we angry during conflicts?
What exactly is anger anyway, and why do we feel it?
How can I deal with someone who is angry?
How do I stay calm so I don’t say something I’ll regret?
Explore what anger is, and productive ways to manage and respond to it, both within yourself and others.
In this course, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Understand why we get angry,
- Understand the way our bodies react when we are angry,
- Understand why people behave differently in response to anger;
- Gain self-awareness regarding their own beliefs about anger and their patterns of response;
- Learn to respond more effectively and communicate to their own anger;
- Learn to respond effectively to another’s anger using specific communication skills and strategies; and
- Increase their overall confidence about responding to anger on a day-to-day basis in healthy, constructive, and creative ways.
Please read before purchasing, Mediation Services Course Cancellation Policy.
*Due to the uncertainty of Covid and the restrictions that may need to happen, this may end up needing to be moved live, online with Zoom. If this happens, we may choose to break this up into 4 half-days. We will give as much notice as possible with any changes made.