Why are we angry during conflicts?
What exactly is anger anyway, and why do we feel it?
How can I deal with someone who is angry?
How do I stay calm so I don’t say something I’ll regret?
Explore what anger is, and productive ways to manage and respond to it, both within yourself and others.
In this course, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Understand why we get angry,
- Understand the way our bodies react when we are angry,
- Understand why people behave differently in response to anger;
- Gain self-awareness regarding their own beliefs about anger and their patterns of response;
- Learn to respond more effectively and communicate to their own anger;
- Learn to respond effectively to another’s anger using specific communication skills and strategies; and
- Increase their overall confidence about responding to anger on a day-to-day basis in healthy, constructive, and creative ways.
Please read before purchasing, Mediation Services Course Cancellation Policy.
*Due to our recent Vaccination Policy, this workshop has been moved live, online with Zoom.